Friday, July 26, 2013

Graphic Designer Insight

   I’ve been into graphic design since the 8th grade maybe even before, always finding editing 
programs online, or trying to duplicate what i see. I see the world as a forever changing masterpiece that gets improved over and over. Asking friends for their images, or helping out local clubs and music groups by making flyers, and drawings, just to get my name out there. 
Its a very determinating situation when it comes to chasing your dreams. There will always be people in your way trying to distract you, say negative things, and dertail you from your goal, and those thoughts of giving up. You can not allow those thoughts or negative people stop you from doing what you love. I always wanted my own artistic business because, to create a piece of work with pure talent and creativity thats flows within my soul is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment