Saturday, July 27, 2013

MrZodiac2013:Candies of the Stars

3rd Annual MrZodiac2013

Zodiac Candy of the Stars

♈♥♉♥♊♥♋♥♌♥♍♥♎♥♏♥♐♥♑♥♒♥♓

  ✧ Every year I choose 12 Sexy and amazing men that impact my life in some shape or form and turn them into the 12 men of the Zodiac. I've been doing this for since 2011. I really enjoy doing it, it give the men a chance to get a very nice picture, allow the ladies to check out the eye candy, and me to get in more digital editing practice. Each year I do something different with the images, 2011 they were just were posted on Facebook. Last year they were featured in a nice slide show video on my youtube channel. This Year they will be featured on Facebook (where they can be seen as we speak), Youtube(which will be coming soon), and MxdbreedGraphix Blog. I appreciate all the Candies who participated, its an honor to have these men represent me and MxdbreedGraphix as a whole. As I voiced before each Candy has a symbolic reason for their choosing.✧

♈♥♉♥♊♥♋♥♌♥♍♥♎♥♏♥♐♥♑♥♒♥♓

The Cover 

The Creator
Zodiac Goddess Candy
Persphone aka Mxdbreed
Ceo & founder of MxdbreedGraphix
Mr.Zodiac2013 


Zodiac Candy 2013 Mr. Taurus
Animal aka Rawr (third time Candy)
As a person that I can always go to even though
its not a every day thing.. He still makes me laugh at times.
He wasn't the only choice for this sign but as always Rawr  Wins!! (lol)

Zodiac Candy 2013 Mr.Capricorn
Bravo Banga (1st time Candy)
There is a thin line between love and hate.
This man has always had my back since I met him.
Never having to worry about anything coming negative coming
from his mouth. Wisdom and truth always exists those lips.
I chose Mr. Bravo Banga which was a very hard desicion because
most of the men I usually confide in are Caps.

Zodiac Candy2013 Mr.Scorpio
Knickspapi aka Dj Juvy(1st time Candy)
One out of four men I truly trust my life with outside of blood relation.
This man here pushes me to go outside my box. Never has he left my side, or 
sugar coated anything. He always give me straight honesty. Gives me a reason to smile
when I feel down, make me laugh when I'm angry.
Never gives up on me.
Mr. Scorpio was very hard to decide because, both of my brothers are scorpios as well, 
due to circumstances Dj Juvy has been the one scorpio I didn't want to put in a glass container and 
shake (lol just kidding)


Zodiac Candy2013 Mr.Aquarius
Kendrick aka Killa Wolf ( 1st time candy)
Even though I have my suspicions about Mr. Ken,
he is a very supportive kind of individuals. He has a kind heart,
as it can be mistaken for weakness or a bit overboard.
I choose Mr. Ken because he has a great sense of humor
and is an all around cool person

Zodiac Candy2013 Mr.Gemini
Swaggzilla aka Shawn(1st time candy)
Despite that this is my zodiac sign too and its the BEST out of them all (lol)
Mr. Swaggzilla is exact representation of the Gemini.
In the eye of the public he comes off laid back and cool,
but in the private he is a humble person. Many say that Gemini's have two faces
(depending on who the gemini is this is true), Swagg definitely has two but not how
Gemini's are often portrayed, which is why he was chosen.

Zodiac Candy 2013 Mr.Aries
The K aka Kotaro (1st time Candy)
Very ambitious person, determined individual and very social.
There is never a time where this guy is in a room and there no questions being asked.
He seems very talkative, and humble. 
He is very caring about others and talented with words.  

♈♥♉♥♊♥♋♥♌♥♍♥♎♥♏♥♐♥♑♥♒♥♓



As you can see there are signs missing..there are not any candies to fill those signs
so these signs were not included .. the images that you see below this passage are from previous years of the MrZodiac Candies picture Contest.


♈♥♉♥♊♥♋♥♌♥♍♥♎♥♏♥♐♥♑♥♒♥♓

♈♥♉♥♊♥♋♥♌♥♍♥♎♥♏♥♐♥♑♥♒♥♓


2 comments:

  1. ty for selecting me and photoshopping my picture . I appreciate it ^_^

    ReplyDelete