Monday, July 22, 2013

Typography

.::Typography::.


    What is Typography? Its Compositions(Images) made out of words. When I was in my freshman year of college I took typography,learning about the anatomy of a Character or single letter.  Ever Seen a images that was beautifully done with words and wondered how to do it or how it was made.  I recommend looking at tutorials on Youtube, its where I usually go to learn new effects for texts, or images. I really enjoyed this effect, I've always wanted to learn how to make these breathe taking images.  The 1st image is my best friend Johnathan Dj E_flat Moore, the letters read DjE_Flat Michigan's finest, gold and blue because when I think about Michigan the Wolverines come to mind, which is his favorite college team. My best friend has always been a very supportive person since he came into my life. He's helped open many doors for me, which I am very much thankful for. The 2nd one I made was of myself, the letters are just jumbled and scattered, in teal, purple and black which are my favorite colors, as well as the colors of MxdbreedGraphix. It was a very interesting tutorial to do but, I am very pleased at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment