Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chat Site Graphix

Chat Site Graphix

Giving Internet hangouts a new look to attract people.

***************************************
In 2008 I was introduced to chat site by my big brother Yella,He brought onto a place called 
 WISE WORLD, which is where MXDBREED was born, 
where my passion for digital art work grew stronger. 
I believe that appearance is key to catching the eye. Well I was one of many members of the graphical development team.  I then went to Pr3z basement, Just Blaze to JustKick'nIt and then went to The Rodeo Lounge. It was something I enjoyed doing and gave me practice. 
I was used to html codes, and making things look nice due to my jr. high years messing around with Piczo and other websites builders.  

****************************************


Tha Spott
Most recent image that I have created. 

******************************************

              


\\//\\//ise \\//\\//orld  Themed Day Banners

**************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment